The Future is Ours
Embracing uncertainty, challenging our institutions and ourselves
What you'll get:
- Insights from our expert speakers and panel
- Practical action to take forward for you, your team and your institution
The conference will explore key lessons for achieving a step change in progress, empowering participants to achieve change for themselves and their institutions.
If you are making the booking on behalf of another person, please register with their name and details. If you require an invoice from WHEN to make payment please email [email protected]
Please note: To help us with planning, we ask that you to select the top two workshops you'd like to attend. Providing your preferred choice at this stage does not guarantee you a place in the workshop. Some workshops will have limited capacity and access on the day will be managed live on a first come first serve basis. During the conference, you can choose to attend more than two workshops subject to availability. More workshops are being added to the programme weekly.
a) “The Conference organiser” refers to WHEN ltd
b) “Purchaser” refers to the person making the booking
d) “Delegate” refers to the person attending the event
REGISTERING TO ATTEND
- Registration for The Future is OURS conference experience will open at 9am (UK time) on Wednesday 19th July 2021.
- All registrations must be completed by no later than the advertised booking deadline of midday (UK time) on Wednesday 24th August 2021
- Delegates wishing to purchase tickets after the booking deadline are not guaranteed attendance.
- Delegates will be provided with information on how to access Conference sessions 48 hours prior to Conference start date. Information will be sent to the email address provided at the time of purchasing tickets.
- This conference is open to all staff working within the Higher Education Sector and beyond.
- TICKETS & PAYMENTS
- WHEN member and non-member ticket rates are available for purchase. Earlybird rates for both ticket types will be available until 11pm on Friday 6th August 2021.
- Bookings are subject to availability, can be changed or withdrawn by WHEN without notice, and may become unavailable before the booking deadline.
- The payment of the applicable fee for the conference is due prior to the live delivery dates. If such payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, WHEN may refuse delegates access to the event and shall have no liability in that regard.
- Bookings are non-transferrable and non refundable.
- WHEN strives to provide you with the most productive and effective experience possible. If after attending the conference, you feel there is some way we can improve, please use the feedback mechanisms in place for this conference to do so. WHEN will evaluate individual complaints in a context of collective comments from the event.
- Some speaker changes or topic changes may occur in the program. WHEN are not responsible for speaker changes, but will work to ensure a comparable speaker is located to participate in the program.
- Providing a preferred choice of workshop at booking stage does not guarantee the delegate a place in the workshop. Some workshops will have limited capacity and access on the day will be managed live on a first come first serve basis. During the conference, you can choose to attend more than two workshops subject to availability.
- FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY AND INFORMATION
- By participating in this event, delegates acknowledge and grant the right to record, film, live stream, photograph or capture your likeness and to disseminate this without any further approval from, or any payment to the delegate. WHEN retains all rights in any images.
- Both recordings and images may be used by the conference organisers on their website and social channels.
- Delegates may not record or broadcast audio or video of the sessions that form part of the conference. WHEN retains all rights in any images
- By registering to attend you are giving WHEN permission to share your name and job title to other attendees at the event
- If you do not want WHEN to use this information then it is the responsibility of the delegate to inform the conference organiser by email by no later than Wednesday 25th August 2021.
- ACCESSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to inform the conference organisers of any special requirements when they register to attend the conference. Accessibility requirements will be accommodated to the best of our abilities on the virtual platform used for the event
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- By registering to attend The Future is OURS conference, delegates are giving their permission for the conference organisers to retain their contact information, for the purpose of gaining feedback and offering the opportunity to opt into receiving further information about the activities WHEN offers
- RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY
- WHEN reserves the right to remove any delegate from the event if they are acting in a manner, which in the opinion of the conference organisers may cause a breach of the peace or cause harm to others.
- In the event that conference has to be cancelled, re-scheduled or postponed, the conference organisers will make every effort to contact delegates ahead of time and offer an alternative date.