All members will receive...
- Membership of a vibrant online community, connected through a private LinkedIn group
- An invitation to the annual, complimentary WHEN Members Event
- The monthly WHEN Newsletter, delivering news, opinion and thought leadership
- The yearly WHEN Report, sharing global best practice in higher education equality and diversity
- Additional invitations to tailored networking and speaker events, including the WHEN Annual Conference for Professional Services Women and the WHEN Annual Meeting of Leaders of Women’s Networks
- Access to bespoke training, e.g. unconscious bias training or how to set up in-house networks
- The opportunity to showcase their organisation, including equality and diversity achievements, and increase coverage in national and specialist media
- Regular opportunities to submit and receive job and secondment opportunities
To ensure that all members remain closely connected to the network, we have a bottom up approach. Our membership options are based on the number of people you are signing up to the network. Colleagues should work in the same team/unit/school/faculty/division. There is no limit to the number memberships that any institution can hold.
Individual membership £95.00
The only woman in your team? No problem, join us!
Small team £995.00
Allows membership for up to 10 colleagues
Mid sized team £1,495.00
Allows membership for up to 30 colleagues
Larger groups £1,995.00
Allows membership for up to 30 or more colleagues in one single area.
Applicants will be asked to name a coordinator, who will be contacted to provide the email address of all potential members. Once the registration process is complete, these individuals will be welcomed to WHEN and introduced to the network. If you have any questions about how to join us, or want to talk through the options, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.