Celebrating the challenges that make us stronger
What you'll get:
- Insights from our expert speakers and panel
- Practical action to take forward for you, your team and your institution
Together we embrace and proudly take ownership of the challenges women face. As we learn from and support one another, we will build appreciation and recognition of our individual and collective strength.
If you are making the booking on behalf of another person, please register with their name and details. If you require an invoice from WHEN to make payment please email [email protected]
Please note: Workshops are being added regularly. No workshop preference is required at booking stage. During the conference, you can choose to attend as many workshops as you wish, workshops subject to availability.
a) “The Conference organiser” refers to WHEN ltd
b) “Purchaser” refers to the person making the booking
d) “Delegate” refers to the person attending the event
REGISTERING TO ATTEND
- Registration for Unapologetically WOMEN conference will open at 9am (UK time) on Wednesday 30th March 2022.
- All registrations must be completed by no later than the advertised booking deadline of midday (UK time) on Friday 10th June 2022
- Delegates wishing to purchase tickets after the booking deadline are not guaranteed attendance.
- Delegates will be provided with information on how to access Conference sessions 48 hours prior to Conference start date. Information will be sent to the email address provided at the time of purchasing tickets.
- This conference is open to all staff working within the Higher Education Sector and beyond.
- TICKETS & PAYMENTS
- WHEN member and non-member ticket rates are available for purchase. Earlybird rates for both ticket types will be available until 5pm on Friday 31st May 2022.
- Bookings are subject to availability, can be changed or withdrawn by WHEN without notice, and may become unavailable before the booking deadline.
- The payment of the applicable fee for the conference is due prior to the live delivery dates. If such payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, WHEN may refuse delegates access to the event and shall have no liability in that regard.
- Bookings are non-transferrable and non refundable.
- WHEN strives to provide you with the most productive and effective experience possible. If after attending the conference, you feel there is some way we can improve, please use the feedback mechanisms in place for this conference to do so. WHEN will evaluate individual complaints in a context of collective comments from the event.
- Some speaker changes or topic changes may occur in the program. WHEN are not responsible for speaker changes, but will work to ensure a comparable speaker is located to participate in the program.
- Workshop choices will not be required in advance. Ticket holders are welcome to attend as many workshops as they wish subject to availability. Some workshops will have limited capacity and access on the day will be managed live on a first come first serve basis.
- FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY AND INFORMATION
- By participating in this event, delegates acknowledge and grant the right to record, film, live stream, photograph or capture your likeness and to disseminate this without any further approval from, or any payment to the delegate. WHEN retains all rights in any images.
- Both recordings and images may be used by the conference organisers on their website and social channels.
- Delegates may not record or broadcast audio or video of the sessions that form part of the conference. WHEN retains all rights in any images
- By registering to attend you are giving WHEN permission to share your name and job title to other attendees at the event
- If you do not want WHEN to use this information then it is the responsibility of the delegate to inform the conference organiser by email by no later than Friday 31st May 2022.
- ACCESSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to inform the conference organisers of any special requirements when they register to attend the conference. Accessibility requirements will be accommodated to the best of our abilities on the virtual platform used for the event
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- By registering to attend the conference, delegates are giving their permission for the conference organisers to retain their contact information, for the purpose of gaining feedback and offering the opportunity to opt into receiving further information about the activities WHEN offers
- RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY
- All attendees are asked to respect WHEN's values of inclusion, respect, cohesion and action.
- WHEN reserves the right to remove any delegate from the event if they are acting in a manner, which in the opinion of the conference organisers may cause a breach of the peace or cause harm to others.
- In the event that conference has to be cancelled, re-scheduled or postponed, the conference organisers will make every effort to contact delegates ahead of time and offer an alternative date.