By Dr. Juliette Torabian. Juliette is senior international adviser/trainer in strategic planning and results-based project management working at University College London.
She is an education specialist whose activities have focused on three main themes:
- Int'l project management,
- Capacity development,
- Public relations
Her research/professional interests include:
- Public Policy,
- Higher education policies,
- Governance, quality and practices,
- Adult learning/teaching; sustainable development,
- Gender equality and Human Rights; comparative Int'l education.
Gender gaps persist
The adamant character of gender inequalities find their deep roots in religious texts and discourses that are...