Your national network
Imagine being part of a supportive, inclusive network of over 126,000 women who want to engage, share experiences and support one another across the higher education sector. We’ve seen first-hand how women in a single organisation can thrive when they have the opportunity to support and learn from one another – now imagine the power when we bring all of these organisations together.
In a nutshell, WHEN offers the first, and only, national network for professional services women, offering a community of practice within the higher education sector. It provides the opportunity to connect with, learn from, and be supported by female colleagues at all levels – both online and in person. It also offers access to formal training and development courses, designed specifically for our members, and access to WHEN events and conferences.
All members will receive...
- Membership of a vibrant online community, connected through a private LinkedIn group
- An invitation to the annual, complimentary WHEN Members Event
- The monthly WHEN Newsletter, delivering news, opinion and thought leadership
- The yearly WHEN Report, sharing global best practice in higher education equality and diversity
- Additional invitations to tailored networking and speaker events, including the WHEN Annual Conference for Professional Services Women and the WHEN Annual Meeting of Leaders of Women’s Networks
- Access to bespoke training, e.g. unconscious bias training or how to set up in-house networks
- The opportunity to showcase their organisation, including equality and diversity achievements, and increase coverage in national and specialist media
- Regular opportunities to submit and receive job and secondment opportunities
Training and consultancy
We design bespoke solutions to deliver value to our clients in their own specific contexts. Our approach to training and consultancy is all about tangible outputs. For this reason we like to always end up with deliverables that include factsheets, quick-guides, commitments and key recommendations. We help you to focus on the few things that will make the biggest difference, seeking solutions that can quickly and easily translated into workplace results by the appropriate stakeholders. Get in touch to find out more.